[LIS-Forum] NDLTD - ETD Survey

Shalini Urs shalini at isim.ac.in
Thu May 20 12:41:47 IST 2010

Dear Professionals,

The Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)
(www.ndltd.org <http://www.ndltd.org/> ) established in 1996, as an informal
organization and formally incorporated as a Not for Profit  charitable
organization  in 2003, is  an international organization dedicated to
promoting the adoption, creation, use, dissemination and preservation of
electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs).

Towards its mission, NDLTD has initiated many activities including the
annual ETD conferences.  This year also, the ETD 2010 is being held at the
University of Texas at Austin, Texas, USA, during June 16-18, 2010
(http://conferences.tdl.org/utlibraries/etd2010)

In this background, an ETD survey is being conducted by NDLTD to gather data
relating to the ETD initiatives across the world.

I request my professional colleagues involved in ETD activities in India to
take time and participate in the survey.

The direct link to the survey in English is here -
http://yoowe.ibi.hu-berlin.de/survey/index.

Thanks in advance for your participation,

Regards,

Shalini

Dr. Shalini Urs

Member, Board of Directors, NDLTD

&

Executive Director and Professor

International School of Information Management

University of Mysore

Mysore - 570006

Phone :  + 91 821 2514699

Fax      :  +  91 821 2519209

www.isim.ac.in

ISiM - Management School of IT. Technology School for IM