[LIS-Forum] Library Staff at Banasthali University

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:41:09 IST 2010

Librarian
Ph.D, MLISc with 10 years of relevant experience

Asst. Librarian
MLISc with 5 years of relevant experience

Library Assistant
BLISc and good computer skills and familiarity with library software.

Application on plain paper containing the detailed biodata duly supported by
testimonials along with a passport size photograph with IPO of Rs.
50/-(Rs.20/- for SC/ST) should reach withing two weeks to

Secretary
Banasthali Vidyapith-
Rajasthan-304022

Reference: Times Ascent, Dated May 19, 2010

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian

OK Society Volunteer. http://oksociety.in
"I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt"
-Patrick White