[LIS-Forum] Fwd: OpenETD, web-based ETD Management Utility now available

Shalini Urs shalini at isim.ac.in
Fri May 14 22:06:50 IST 2010

FYI

A discaimer - I have not checkd it out :)

Shalini

Dr. Shalini Urs
Executive Director and Professor
International School of Information Management
University of Mysore
Mysore - 570006
Phone :  + 91 821 2514699
Fax      :  +  91 821 2519209
www.isim.ac.in
ISiM - Management School of IT. Technology School for IM