[LIS-Forum] verify and check the facts before writing about the supervisor

musheer khan musheerahmadkhan at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:34:28 IST 2010

Please ascertain,verify and check the facts before writing about the
supervisor and the type of the supervision being done in the department
instead of rushing to the conclusion on the basis of some malicious
propaganda.
I have been teaching in the department since 1996 and i am pain to see that
I am dragged into a controversy where i am not involve.
For the record I totally deny all allegations and insinuations being made
against me both as a person and as a research supervisor.

  research supervisor