[LIS-Forum] Sub : Query regarding P.hd from Private University

Deepak Sharma deepak81063 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:34:13 IST 2010

Respected Forum members,

I am going to to do my P.hd from  *Jagdishprasad Jabharmal Tibrewala
University ,Jhunjanu Rajasthan* JJT University has been established by the
Government of Rajasthan and ordinance 7 of 2008 and aprroved by UGC. but as
it is newly established private university and library science department is
working under Department of Science and information Technology. I am little
bit nervous regarding the recognistion of my degree as it is private
university.

My query is that is our department may work under above department or not.
Secondly if any one have the knoweldge of fee criteria for P.hd. please let
us all know.I need your valuable suggestion so that i may do my degree
without any fear.

--
Deepak Sharma
Library In Charge