[LIS-Forum] Need details about Infotrac engineering collection from Swets.

Badan Barman badanbarman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:07:57 IST 2010

Respected forum members,
Today morning, I come across the name of “Infotrac engineering
collection” from Swets that provides access to 1161 full text journals
at the cost of Rs. 52 thousand. Can anyone please provide details
about it? I make a search over Internet, but unable to find details.
So, if anyone is already subscribing to it, I will be glad to receive
their views on that.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
(Sri Badan Barman)
Academic Consultant,
School of Library & Information Science,
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University,
Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam
Phone: 0361-2234964 / 2235971,
Fax: 0361- 2235398.
Mobile: +9198642-05166
Website: www.kkhsou.org