[LIS-Forum] Call for Participation

kaushal giri kaushal.giri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:21:46 IST 2010

Respected All,

Internet Librarian International 2010 invites responses to its Call for
Participation (www.internet-librarian.com). The conference will be in
London, UK, on 14-15 October 2010. The theme this year is "Get Real, Stay
Relevant" and we are looking for a mix of papers for conference sessions,
half-day workshops, and short tutorials. Our emphasis is on the practical
rather that the theoretical.

For the full list of topics, please consult the website (
www.internet-librarian.com). The conference also has group pages on Facebook
and LinkedIn.

Marydee

Marydee Ojala
Programme Director, Internet Librarian International
Editor, ONLINE: Exploring Technology & Resources for Information
Professionals

Thanks & Regards
 Kaushal. Giri,    ADIS  (DRTC)
 Chief Librarian