[LIS-Forum] Inspired Search

nrusingh dash nrusingh_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 10:48:19 IST 2010

Inspired Search through http://www.spezify.com/

Spezify is a search tool presenting results from a large number of websites in different visual ways.
We take web search further, away from endless lists of blue text links and towards a more intuitive experience. We want you to get a good overview of a subject, find useful information and be inspired with Spezify. We mix all media types and make no difference between blogs, videos, microblogs and images. Everything communicates and helps building the bigger picture. We collect websites and are aiming to use as many relevant, free and open API:s as possible to generate extensive and diverse search results.

CONTACT
info at spezify.com

have nice trip to spezify, all the best

with warm regards