[LIS-Forum] FW: [nmlis] We missed of Great Information Scientist Shri V.L. Kalyane last night-sad demise

Satish Munnolli smunnolli at actrec.gov.in
Tue Jun 22 11:02:43 IST 2010

It's most shocking to know the sad demise of Mr V L Kalyane.  He was a great
human being, always encouraging and contributed volumes of work on
Scientometrics.  I knew him since years when he joined BARC SIRD and had
several discussions on professional interest.  His contributions towards LIS
profession are invaluable.  His inspirations lead several professionals to
work on Scientometrics.

May his soul rest in peace and the members of the bereaved family have the
strength to bear the loss.

Satish Munnolli
ACTREC

  _____