[LIS-Forum] Please Help in Periodicals Subscriptions

majid khan rao.majid0786 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:42:31 IST 2010

*Dear All*
*Greeting of the Day!*
*We are searching some potentials International Publication Journals in the
field of Pharmaceutical Science and Management.*
*Kindly Please If any one have any link to Indian/International Vendors,
those  provide us the same Journals than mail me the complete detail.*
*And if any one my senior/friend are also subscribing the same journals in
any field of Pharmaceutical Science/Management than kindly send me the
complete subscription detail with price in Indian currency.*

Thanks and Regards
Majid Khan
IET Group of Institutions
Alwar Rajasthan

            “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”      Albert