[LIS-Forum] Plagiarism and Indian LIS Professionals.

raghupawar at gmail.com raghupawar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:41:34 IST 2010

Copyright law allows users to use the copyrighted material for the private
purpose (fair use policy) means personal, professional and knowledge update
intention and barred from commercial gains.
Library and information science professionals have to play a greater role
in prevent all kinds of infringements in order to respect the original work
and not hamper to its commercial value.
Presently some plagiarism finding free software's available to stop lifting
and illegally copying stuff to produce new. I think this is the best
solution to overcome the infringement problems.

Best Regards,
Raghavendra R
raghupawar at gmail.com