[LIS-Forum] Book fair- Query

Thu Feb 4 13:37:03 IST 2010

Dear Professional Friend,

As of my knowledge and experience. You may deal with below points :
1. prepare the agenda for the book fair
2. Find the book publishers and invite them to display the books on the
vocation (Please confirm their arrival for)
3. Find the suitable location ( prefer for ground floor)
4. Invite all faculty, students and professionals friend means advertise it.
5. Books should be given preference what are the subject are dealt in your
institute.

> Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:43:04 +0530
> From: T. Shahab <tshahab at jamiahamdard.ac.in>
>
> Dear Madam,
>
> You may please contact the reputed Book Suppliers dealing in the subjects
> of your interest and get their books properly displayed in glass cabinets
> with a provision for brief consultation. Some slips may be procured in
> advance wherein the visiting readers/staff members will enter their
> recommendations regarding the new titles, etc and also mention their names,
> etc. Thanks
>
> TANWIR
> Central Library, Hamdard University
> New Delhi: 62