[LIS-Forum] Fw: Mahabharat Festival at IGNCA Feb. 10, 2011 to March 10, 2011

Dr. Ramesh C Gaur rcgaur at bol.net.in
Mon Dec 6 13:06:53 IST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) www.ignca.nic.in will be organising "Mahabharat Festival from Feb. 10, 2011 to March 10, 2011. The event may include, Seminar, Keynote talks, Book Exhibition, Photographic Exhibition, Manuscripts exhibition, Performances, film shows, and display of artifacts etc. On this ocassion. the IGNCA is also planning to bring out a "Bibliography on Mahabharat".

With this email we seek information regarding availability of all above kind of material with various individuals and institutions. The material acquired from other institutions will be duely acknowledged. Anyone who is having above material and willing to share may please write to me.

The event will be open to all. The entry will be free. For more details please keeps watching IGNCA website.

I look forward to your feedback / suggestions.

Regards
Ramesh
Dr. Ramesh C Gaur
PGDCA, MLISc,Ph.D. Fulbright Scholar (Virginia Tech, USA)
Librarian & Head-Kala Nidhi and Kala Kosha Divisions
Coordinator- ABIA International  Index Project
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts(IGNCA)
(An Autonomous Trust under Ministry of Culture. Govt. of India)
11 Man Singh  Road, New Delhi-110001
Phone: 91-11-23388333, 23385884
Fax: 91-11-23385884  Mobile: 91-9810487158
Email: gaur at ignca.nic.in; rcgaur at bol.net.in
http://www.ignca.nic.in/PDF_data/Profile_Dr_RC_Gaur.pdf