[LIS-Forum] Vacancy @ Bangalore

js vijaya jsvijaya at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 10:38:47 IST 2010

Dear All,

Dear Sir/Madam

Vacancy @ Centre For the Study of Culture and Society , Bangalore

We are looking for ONE bright, dynamic candidate for the post of Library Assistant.

Qualification required: M.L.I.Sc or B.L.I.Sc or D.L.I.Sc

with a minimum of six months to one year experience

Salary negotiable

Skills required :

Having
     a knowledge of library house keeping activities-DDC Classification,
     Cataloguing, Accessioning, Bibliography Good
     Communication skillsKnowledge
     on Library software’s:-  Open/
     CustomizedKnowledge
     on MS-OfficeKnowledge
     on Internet based searching  and
     E-resourcesShould
     be a Team playerWilling
     to work till 7 P M on weekdays Knowing
     of Kannada language is an added advantage

No TA/DA is admissible for the interview

The absorbed candidate will have an exposure to all modern techniques of maintaining a good management library with hands on experience

Selected candidates only will be called for the interview and no correspondence is entertained

Kindly send your resumes to the below mentioned e-mail address with in 20th Aug 2010.

librarian at cscs.res.in

Regards
Vijayalakshmi J S
Librarian
Centre For the Study Of Culture and Society
No. 827, 29th Main Road, Poornaprajna HBCS Layout

Uttarahalli, BANGALORE - 560 061
Tel ph No:91-080-26423266/67/68
website: www.cscs.res.in