[LIS-Forum] Koha installation on Ubuntu

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:34:48 IST 2010

Dear Friends,

I received many queries regarding installation of Koha on Ubuntu platform.
I prepared an installation manual based on my experience with Koha on
Ubuntu.
This documentation include maximum details to be care while installation.

I noticed that many of them missed steps in zebra configuration.
Therefore, I have given more thrust on zebra configuration.
I submit this documentation with the hope of more professionals can install
koha properly in their library.

Ubuntu version- 9.10 or 10.04
Koha 3.00.06

Here is the link to the documentation,