[LIS-Forum] Attention TCS aspirants

kannan satheesan kannan.satheesan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:51:04 IST 2010

Dear friends,

As per the advertisement posted on LIS network, TCS is calling for IRC
officers at various locations in India. The selection process  consists of a
written test and subsequently an interview. The advertisement clearly states
that travel allowance will not be given for candidates appearing for written
test but only for subsequent interview. I myself was a candidate for this
position for the said post in the last recruitment drive. Me along with few
of my friends had cleared the test and was called for interview at Chennai.
Through mail they had conveyed me and my colleagues that to and fro T.A will
be paid for appearing for interview. But after interview they denied us
T.A.saying that we were not selected.(Nowhere in the advertisement or the
call letter they say that T.A. is only for those who are selected).  I am
making this posting on LIS_Network  not to defame TCS but to save the
efforts, time and costs of those  candidates who might be lured and called
for interview.So dear candidates if you are called for interview think twice
before deciding to appear for it....Best of luck

Kannan S.
Trivandrum.