[LIS-Forum] Request for Article

Kshema Prakash kshemaprakash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:42:20 IST 2009

** Apologies of X-postings
Dear Colleagues,

One of my faculty requires the following paper. Can anyone kindly spare a
copy?

Dev, N.K., Swami, S. and Caprihan, R., “A Modeling Approach to Outsourcing
Decisions in Supply Chain Management,” International Journal of
Manufacturing Technology and Management, Volume 16, No. 4, pp. 377-397,
2009.
http://inderscience.metapress.com/app/home/contribution.asp?referrer=parent&backto=issue,4,6;journal,8,52;linkingpublicationresults,1:110878,1

Thanks and regards,

Kshema

Dr. (Ms.) Kshema Prakash
Faculty Librarian - Gr I, Contact Person e-Journals (Library) &
Coordinator - Distance Library Services
DEI Central Library
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University)
Dayalbagh, Agra 282 0110
Uttar Pradesh, India
Mob: +919897190604
http://kshema-distancelibraryservices.blogspot.com/