[LIS-Forum] 100 Ways to Use Twitter In Your Library

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:56:44 IST 2009

Dear Friends,

Here is a nice blog posting about the applications of twitter in libraries.

http://mobile-libraries.blogspot.com/2009/09/100-ways-to-use-twitter-in-your-library.html

Twitter is a free social networking and communication tool that lets you
send short messages of up to 140 characters to your group of friends via the
Twitter website

Many libraries from various countries are successfully using Twitter service
to broadcast messages and interact with library users. I hope that, this
article will help you to get more insight into how Twitter support library
services.

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian

"I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt"
-Patrick White