[LIS-Forum] With regard to Bhagyashree J.Sane argument.

Raghavendra pawar raghupawar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:10:36 IST 2009

With regard to Bhagyashree J.Sane argument.

Librarians not only dissemination and deliver the information to the
customer.
Engaged and participating in selecting, synthesising, synchronizing,
blending, accumulating and deliver the right content to the right person at
right time in expecting way.

Best Regards,
Raghavendra R
raghupawar at gmail.com

Dear Moderator,
Please put this topic for open discussion on LIS forum.
Dear Professionals,
I strongly feel that we should build 'Information Dissemination Industry'
as librarians' job is to disseminate available information to the
selected group of people [i.e. we call users].
This will help to differentiate librarians[who disseminate avialable
infn] from IT people [who create/store information].
I would appreciate comments, discussion.
with regards,
 Bhagyashree J.Sane(Mrs.)
Chief Librarian
Alma Mater Library