[LIS-Forum] Best Teacher Award -reg

J. K. Vijayakumar vjkjk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 20:23:13 IST 2009

Congrats to Dr. S. Ravi sir from Annamalai University for the Best teacher award...I believe he will be bestowed with many more awards for  his enthusiasm, support, consistency, politeness, care and dedication towards his subject, his students and his colleagues....I wish all the very best in his teaching career....

With regards

-- -- --
J. K. VIJAYAKUMAR, M.L.I.S., Ph.D
Associate Director of Library Services