[LIS-Forum] Meeting on Sunday, the 06th September 2009

Rajesh Bhardwaj rkdce2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:39:33 IST 2009

Sorry for inconvenience, meeting time is 11 AM.

--
Kind regards.
Rajesh Kr. Bhardwaj, M-9818603208,
http://www.rajweb.name
Area Convenor and Librarian,
Library and Information Centre, TERI
The Energy and Resources Institute,
Darbari Seth Block IHC Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003- (India)
Tel. +91 11 2468 2100, 2468 2111 Ext 2724 Fax +91 11 2468 2144, 2468 2145,
E-mail bhardwaj at teri.res.in Web site  www.teriin.org