[LIS-Forum] Request for paper

Kshema Prakash kshemaprakash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:49:32 IST 2009

Apologies for X-postings.

Dear friends,

Can someone kindly send me a full-text copy of the paper in below reference?

Lengauer T. , * Upper and lower bounds on the complexity of min cut linear
arrangement problem on trees* ,  SIAM J. Alg. and discrete methods, 1982,
Vol 3(1) , pp 99-113

Thanks and regards,

Kshema

Dr. (Ms.) Kshema Prakash
Faculty Librarian - Gr I, Contact Person e-Journals (Library) &
Coordinator - Distance Library Services
DEI Central Library
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University)
Dayalbagh, Agra 282 0110
Uttar Pradesh, India
Mob: +919897190604
http://kshema-distancelibraryservices.blogspot.com/
Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."