[LIS-Forum] CD - ROM's

susheela susheela at tataprojects.com
Tue Jun 9 10:21:07 IST 2009

Dear Friends

We are interested in procuring Engineering related CD's or videos to screen
the same in our technical information centre for knowledge sharing among our
employees. It will be great help if any one can tell the sources from where
such type of CD's can be procured?

Regards

Suseela

Tataprojects Limited

Hyderabad

Information contained and transmitted by this email is confidential
and proprietary to the Tata Projects Ltd and is included for use only
by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,you are
notified that any dissemination or copying of this email or
contents therein is strictly prohibited. If this message is not
intended for you,then you are requested to delete this email
immediately and notify the originator.
Notice: Information contained and transmitted by this email is confidential and proprietary to the Tata Projects Ltd and is included for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,you are notified that any dissemination or copying of this email or contents therein is strictly prohibited. If this message is not intended for you,then you are requested to delete this email immediately and notify the originator.