[LIS-Forum] Article Request

priyagopalkrishnakaimal kaimalpriya29 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:15:07 IST 2009

Pls any one have access to Emerald database  send me a copy of follwing article for my Ph.D study

1.Web accessibility at university libraries and library schools
Author(s): Axel Schmetzke, Journal: Library Hi Tech,Year: 2001
Volume: 19 Issue: 1  Page: 35 - 49

2. legal standards to produce accessible electronic and information technology in libraries
PT Jaeger - Information Technology and Disabilities, 2002

3.

Pillai
Indipol
Mobile:0091-9892218803