[LIS-Forum] Seminar Announcement in LIS Forum

Deva T M deva.tm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:00:50 IST 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

 We, the Library and information professionals of Dayananda Sagar College of
Engineering are organizing one day seminar on *“e-Resource/e-Prints
Awareness Programme Among Engineering College Librarians of Karnataka” *on
18/July/2009.

The following resource persons are invited to talk on;

* *

1.      e-Resource Management by Sri. I.H. Jahagirdhar, Librarian NAAC,
B’lore.

2.      E-Prints Over view / Installation and customization by Sri. Francis
Jaykanth. NCSI, IISc, B’lore.

3.      RFID Implementation at DSCE by Mr. Sriram. Libsys Co. Ltd, B’lore.

4.       J-GATE E-Resource for Engineering and Technology. B’lore.

Hence, I kindly request you to publish this information in LIS Forum and
oblige.

With regards

-----------------------------------

J C David