[LIS-Forum] Need an article

Library library at rri.res.in
Thu Jul 9 09:11:17 IST 2009

  Dear Sir,

  All articles (except for the latest two years) of the Astrophysical
Journal are freely available at
  NASA ADS (http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abstract_service.html)
   or at the journal site.

  I have sent the pdf requested to the requester.

  Best wishes,
  Girija

  Raman Research Institute Library,        Tel:  +91 80 2361 0122 Extn 250
  C V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,        Fax:  +91 80 2361 0492
  Bangalore 560 080, India.                Email: library at rri.res.in