[LIS-Forum] Best wishes to I R N Goudar

N C Hugar nchugar at iitb.ac.in
Wed Jul 1 15:29:31 IST 2009

Dear friend, Goudar,

      I wish you a very happy, healthy and peaceful retired life. God
bless with good health. I wish and sure you will continue your
professional activities with more time and energy here onwards. You
worked in many reputed institutes/Organisations that gave you a
solid experience. You have associated with many univ./colleges also.
You are a very well known person
in our profession as a friend, Collegue and guru.

I wish you and your family GOOD LUCK.

Yours friendly,

N C Hugar
Lib.Inf.Officer    (o) 022-25768934