[LIS-Forum] Need help for Video library Lectures

hetal italiya hgitaliya at aits.edu.in
Wed Jul 1 09:53:24 IST 2009

We want to develop video lectures library in our Library department so
please help me

How can I start, from where I can get video lectures on science stream
(Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial chemistry, chemistry,
Biology, Physics Mathematics, & Life Science?

Which software I need to develop video library?

Which company or publication will provide/Supply me lecture notes, or from
where I can download all the students related video lectures notes..?

What are the propose procedures to develop Video library for institutional
library?

If any video lectures library in your city then please provide me
information so that I can visit there

If anyone can know about any website or any details then please provide me
as possible as earlier or mail me at

hgitaliya at aits.edu.in

--
Ms.Hetal G Italiya