[LIS-Forum] Marketing guy available

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy vyasamoorthy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:12:03 IST 2009

Dear Fellow Librarians

Do you offer fee-based Document delivery services as a part of your library
services? Are you searching for a good marketing guy who can procure orders
for you and promote your library services on a commercial basis. I know a
gentleman who increased the turnover from Rs 10000 per month to about Rs one
lakh per month.He has experience in fetching orders for Document delivery
and Translations jobs. As you might have guessed he does not have formal
library qualifications!!

If you are searching for a good marketing guy please let me know. I can help
you / him.

Regards

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30, Gruhalakshmi Colony,
Secunderabad 500015. Ph: LL: 040-27846631 Cell: 9490804278 I blog at:
http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/
http://societyforservingseniors.satyamcsr.org/