[LIS-Forum] Cost of training in open source software

M. Anisur Rahman anis.lisbd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:32:13 IST 2009

L J Haravu
Trustee, Kesavan Inst. of Information and Knowledge Management (KIIKM)

Dear Sir:
I am writing you from Bangladesh. Indian LIS Professionals are lucky enough
that they have lot of opportunities to attend such training
programs/workshops.

In Bangladesh if we want to arrange training programmes on NewGenLib through
KIIKM, what we have to do, how much cost it involves. Pls infom us details.

Md. Anisur Rahman
Head of
Library and Informaiton Division
Northern University Bangladesh