[LIS-Forum] Help to find this book

jaya durga durgainfo at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 17 11:21:29 IST 2009

Dear All,

I would like to thank those who sent valuable information and contacts specially to Ms Geetha Sheshadri,  Raman Research Institute Library, Bangolare.

But, still I could not able to find the work of WF Kibble. From the mail of Prof. Kibble's son I came to know that the material may be a water colour paintings with a travel guide. But he is not sure whether it was published.

It would be great, If any one can give me information something about his work or paintings especially some of his students might know.

And also I kindly request some one in Madras Christian College and Indian Institute of Astrophysics could able to help me because kibble had worked in MCC in 1950's and he was interested in astro physics did eclipse observations in kodaikanal.

Thanks & Regards
R.Durga
Librarian
Chemplast Sanmar Ltd
Chennai

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:51:51 +0530 wrote

Dear all,

I need the book " Key to the view from Kodaikanal" by WF Kibble. I am not sure whether it is a book or report or paper etc.,

Kibble was a maths professor in Madras Christian college in 1950 and he did experiments and absorvations in kodaikanal in Astrophysics. I checked in MCC and also in Indian Institute of Astrophysics. Its not available.

If any one could help to find out the material.

Thanks & Regards
R.Durga
Librarian
Chemplast Sanmar Ltd