[LIS-Forum] prof Shivalingaiah is the registrar of Tumkur university

Prof. N. Laxman Rao. naglaxman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 16:41:34 IST 2009

helo freinds

we are happy to know tht Prof Shivalingaiah, former, HOD, dept of library and information science, Mangalore university was also  former Registrar (Evaluation) and former Dy Registrar of Mangalore University. He took over charge as Registrar of Tumkur University, Karnataka State. on behalf of all professionals, I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST AND SUCCESSFUL IN HIS NEW ASSIGNMENT.. I AM SURE HE WILL RAISE TO THE LEVEL OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR OF ANY UNIVERSITY. WISHING HIM ALL TH E BEST

Prof. N.LAXMAN RAO,
UGC- EMERITUS PROFESSOR,  Dept of Library & Information Science, Osmania University, HYDERABAD- 500 007 (INDIA)
President, Association of British Scholars (Hyderabad Chapter)
+91-9246547599 (Mobile)
e:mail-- naglaxman at yahoo.com OR naglaxman at gmail.com