[LIS-Forum] Demise of Dr. Kamalavijayan

Dr. A.T. Francis francisaloor at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 09:31:35 IST 2009

Dear Professionals,

The sad news of demise of Dr. Kamalavijayan, Former General Manager and Chief Librarian of Reserve Bank of India,really shocked me.  He was an enterprising librarian with dedication, leadership and courage.  Such qualities will always encourage others while planning any LIS activities. His demise is a great loss to us.  We, the professionals in the Kerala Agricultural University extend our deep condolences.

With regards,
DR. A.T. FRANCIS, MCom, MLISc, PhD
HEAD, LIBRARY
College of Horticulture
Kerala Agricultural University
Thrissur - 680 656, India, 91-9496839409 (m)
francisaloor at yahoo.com
francisaloor at gmail.com

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/