[LIS-Forum] Suddden and Sad Demise of Dr. Gayatri Mohapatra

db_ramesh at yahoo.com db_ramesh at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 16:51:47 IST 2009

Dear LIS Professionals,

Dr. Gayatri Mohapatra, HOD, Department of Library & Information Science, Utkal University, Orissa passed away on 4th April 2008 at Cuttack by a massive heart attack at Cuttack.

I know Madam Mohapatra for the last two decades. She was a very sincere, straight forward and helpful professional.

Her sudden and demise is a great loss to our LIS profession and especially to the Department of Library & Information Science, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.

May the departed soul rest in peace.

D. B. Ramesh