[LIS-Forum] NewGenLib on Windows Vista

N.S. Harinarayana ns.harinarayana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:57:15 IST 2009

In the wonderful workshop recently concluded at the Department of
Library and Information Science, University of Mysore, Mysore, there
was a problem of installing NewGenLib on Windows vista platform.  I am
sure that the NewGenLib developers are working on this issue.  In the
meanwhile, if any one has already solved the problem and come out with
some solution, I would like to know about it.

--
N.S. Harinarayana
Department of Library and Information Science