[LIS-Forum] Corporate Librarians in India: A Survey

sudipta chatterjee netyog at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 12:32:10 IST 2008

Dear Professional Friends,

Corporate Houses are introducing Library & Information Services to provide back-end support to the business process.... I am keen to undertake a survey on this, based on which I will like to prepare a Directory/Database of COrporate Librarians in India. All those are involed, please contact with the following Information:

1. Name of Professional:
2. Qualification:
3. Name of Organization (with Address):
4. Designation:
5. Nature of Organization:
6. Nature of Job:
7. Users' Profile:
8. Information Resources:
9. Services Offered:
10. Personal Views/Comments:
11. Contact Information (Professional's):

Also, this is to find out the scope and possibilities of our profession in the Corporate Sector. Therefore, I request co-operation of all concerned.

Thanks & Regards.

Sudipta Chatterjee  B.A.(Hons)  M.Phil (LIS)
Executive- Library & Information Services
International Combustion (India) Ltd., Kolkata.
Email: s.chatterjee at internationalcombustion.in