[LIS-Forum] Congratulations Dr. Harish Chandra.

K.R. Mulla krmulla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:11:54 IST 2008

Dear Dr. Harish Chandra.

This is very good news & you are role model for young librarians like us.
I whole hartedly congratulating you sir

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Pardeep Rai <raipardeep at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Dr Chandra
> Really a great moment . my heartiest congratulations
>
> 2008/9/18 Rajesh Bhardwaj <rkdce2004 at gmail.com>
>
>>   Dear Dr. Harish Chandra and LIS Professionals,
>> This is a great movement for all of us that you have received Silver
>> Rolling Trophy for being selected as Best Maintained Library( IIT Madras) in
>> Colleges for the year 2007 in the 54th Anniversary Celebrations of The
>> Mylapore Academy. I personally extend my congratulations you for the
>> achievement.
>> He has about 30 years rich professional experience and currently working
>> with IIT Madras as Librarian, the Principal Administrative Officer of the
>> Central Library since 04-01-1995.
>>  We all should congratulate him for this achievement.
>>
>> Kind regards.
>>
>> Rajesh Kr. Bhardwaj,  M-9818603208,
>> http://www.rajweb.name

>> Fellow, Library and Information Centre
>> TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute)
>> Darbari Seth Block
>> IHC Complex, Lodhi Road
>> New Delhi 110 003 (India)
>> Tel. +91 11 2468 2100, 2468 2111 Ext 2725
>> Fax +91 11 2468 2144, 2468 2145
>> E-mail bhardwaj at teri.res.in
>> Web site www.teriin.org
>> Find me @ 0.05 second, type "Rajesh Kumar Bhardwaj" in "google", click

>> Trophy for being selected as Best Maintained Library( IIT Madras) in
>> Colleges for the year 2007 in the 54th Anniversary Celebrations of
>> The Mylapore Academy(regd) A Premier Social Service Organisation.
>> The Trophy, Certificate of Merit and Momento were presented by Sri
>> G. Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing Director, United India
>> Insurance Co. Ltd in the presence of Hon'able Justice Shri Asok
>> Kumar Ganguly, Chief Justice of Madras High Court, Chennai on 02-09-
>> 2008
>>
>> Thanks
>> DR. Harish Chandra
>> Librarian
>> IIT Madras
>>

>> --
>> dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
>>
>> believed to be clean.
>>

> --
> Pardeep Rai
> Librarian
> Maitreyi College
> University of Delhi
> Chanakya Puri,
> New Delhi 110021( India)
> Mobile no 9899359373
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Thanks with regards

K. R. Mulla,
Librarian,
HKBK College of Engineering, # 22/1, Nagawara, Bangalore - 560 045.
Karnataka, India.
Tel. +91-80-25441722, 25443744 Ext 152

Home Page: http://krmulla.googlepages.com/
Library: http://203.90.120.126:8081/