[LIS-Forum] Reference Details is Needed for Citation

Badan Barman badanbarman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 11:35:11 IST 2008

Respected All,

I have consulted one article by name "Subject gateways: The clever way to
information" by Pankas Kumar Das in writing my thesis. In order to pay
homage to the article I would like to cite the paper in my reference page.
But the paper I have downloaded lacks sufficient details to cite it in the
reference page. I also forgot from where I have downloaded the paper. I also
tried many search engine including Google to retrieved the full reference,
but all results in a failure. The authors Email address that is
pankajdas128 at hotmail.com is also not working (The Author was a student of
DRTC, at that time). So hereby I would like to request all of you or the
Author to provide me sufficient details to cite the paper in my reference
page. I am following APA citation style.

So, if the article is published in journal, please provide the following
information

Name of the Journal:

Volume No:

Issue No:

Year:

Page No:

If the article is published in seminar/conference procedding, please provide
the following information

Name of the Seminar:

Name of the Seminar Proceedings:

Dates of the Seminar:

Seminar Editors:

Publisher:

Place of Publication:

Year of Publication:

Page Number:

--
Thanking you
Yours faithfully

(Sri Badan Barman)
Academic Consultant, Library & Information Science, Krishna Kanta Handique
State Open University, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006,
Assam, Phone: 0361-2234964 / 2235971, Fax: 0361- 2235398. Website:
www.kkhsou.org, Email: kkhsou at gmail.com, kkhsoul at gmail.com