[LIS-Forum] Info required

rajendra kumar panda rkpanda1568 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:25:59 IST 2008

Dear friends,

Can any one help me to get following information? it's source and where
abouts detail or any consolidated packs available in market.

1.From where could I get the Govt. of India, policy/laws made for Library.

2.Time & motion: for each particular jobs of Library activity e.g.(for
accession of a document or issue of a document) the time duration required
for to furnish the task. which will in great help to asses the manpower
requirement of Library.

regards

R.K.Panda