[LIS-Forum] Library trainees for IGIDR library, Mumbai.

G.K.MANJUNATH gkm at igidr.ac.in
Mon Oct 20 11:59:45 IST 2008

We are looking for 2-3 young  professionals to work as trainees in our
library.

         Qualifications:   M.Li.Sc or equivalent degree from a recoginsed
                            university/institution, with minimum 60% marks.

         Tenure :          8 months

         Salary  :           Rs.10000/- per month. (Consolidated )

         Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement for stay
         in Mumbai.

         Trainees will get opportunity to work in a highly professional
         environment. Will also get exposure to  Libsys,
         WINISIS, Dspace, Linux, MySQL, php, CSS, web 2.0 tools, etc.

         Those interested may please send their resume, over email, with
         two references  to:

       		G.K.Manjunath
 	        Chief Librarian
       	        Indira Gandhi Inst of Development Research
                 Film City Road
       	        Santosh Nagar
       	        Goregaon(East )
       	        MUMBAI - 400 065