[LIS-Forum] information

Satish Munnolli smunnolli at actrec.gov.in
Tue Oct 14 14:17:10 IST 2008

Dear Colleague,

Department of Biotechnology (DBT, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of
India) is publishing a yearly training programme schedule in the form of a
booklet titled "Bioinformatics Training Calendar" which is circulated to all
participating institutes.

It covers comprehensive list of training programmes conducted on
Bioinformatics in various organizations in India with complete details viz.,
Title of programme, Dates of programme, Duration, Subject area, Objectives,
Methodology, Number of maximum participants, Level of participation,
Prerequisites, Registration Fee and so on.

We do have a print copy of the same.  Hope if you send a request email to
DBT they should send a hard copy of the same to your library too.

Hope it will address your query.

With best wishes,

Satish S Munnolli
Librarian
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Tata Memorial Centre
Sector 22, Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai 410 210
India