[LIS-Forum] Library week at Amrapali Institute, Nainital

manoj kumar pant manojpant2 at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:45:52 IST 2008

Hi all.
AMRAPALI INSTITUTE, Dept of Library and Information Science is celebrating Library Week.The celebrartion was inaugrated by Prof. D C Joshi.We have planned a lot of events till 20th Nov. All are cordially invited to join from 1:00 to 4:30 pm everyday to events like lectures from prominent professionls from the region. Prof J C Binwal is supposed to be chief guest of concluding day 20th Nov, 2008.

------------------------------------

Manoj Kumar Pant
 Lecturar,
Amrapali Institute of Management and Computer Application,
Haldwani,Nainital,
Uttaranchal-263139.
Ph. No.-09917247770(Mob.)
        919219918942(Home),
        05946-238496, 268201(Office)
 e-mail - " manojpant2 at yahoo.co.in ".
          " manojpant2 at yahoo.co.in ".
"Don't walk ahead of me - I can't follow you, don't walk behind me I can't lead you, Walk along with me and be my friend."