[LIS-Forum] Commercial Support for Koha

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Tue Nov 11 11:40:26 IST 2008

All,

Judging by the response to my last post on commercial support for Koha, it
appears our pricing was not clear, especially for hosting.

Therefore here is a more detailed pricing chart:

*Hosting*

Very Small Libraries (Upto 5 Computers & 2,500 Titles): Rs. 499/Month.
Small Libraries (Upto 10 Computers & 5,000 Titles): Rs. 999/Month.
Medium Libraries (Upto 20 Computers & 10,000 Titles): Rs. 1,999/Month.
Larger Libraries (Upto 40 Computers & 20,000 Titles): Rs. 4,999/Month.
More?: Contact Us.

*Installation*

Remote Installation: Rs. 499.

*Training*

Patron Training Help desk: 50 incidents, Rs. 3000.
Librarian Training Help desk: 25 incidents, Rs. 3000.
Administrator Help desk: 10 hours, Rs. 4000.
1 Day Librarian Training: Rs. 6000.
Half Day Patron Orientation: Rs. 3000.

*Onsite Services*

Locations: Mumbai & Bangalore Only.
Rs. 500/Hr + Travel Expenses.

*Other Services*

Customization: Rs. 400/Hr.
Data Migration: Rs. 5000 + 25 Paise/Record.

*Discounts & Promotions*

1 Day Librarian Training Session (remote training) Free.

Thanks,
Savitra