[LIS-Forum] Request to Ignore the Mails from a.manimekalai at gmail.com

A.Manimekalai amanimekalai.au at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:15:50 IST 2008

Dear friends,

 I am Manimekalai Working in Annamalai University Library (Engineering) and
was contacting so many persons for my research work.
Unfortunately  some persons were misusing my ID by asking money stating I am
in South Africa and Nigeria. It is a Hoax mail, kindly ignore the mails
which are coming through the ID a.manimekalai at gmail.com

Some how the person is misusing and asking money in the name of mine. AS I
was busy in my PhD work, i could not take enough steps even to mail this
intimation to all since i could not access my Inbox itself. It made me upset
and I kindly request all the superiors and my friends who had helped me for
my academic work to ignore the mails in the name of mine.

Some of my friends ranged up to me and checked whether it is true or not.

 Dr.A. Manimekalai,
Asst. Librarian( Sr.Sc)
Annamalai University ( Engineering Faculty)

Thanking you,