[LIS-Forum] Let us have apex body of Library Association to fight for our profession

DINESH SIDDAIAH dinesh.ncet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:43:21 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

Instead of too many associations, the persons who are in top positions in
our profession especially who are coordinating in making and executing
policies related to library science in central & state govt. level should
consider all these problems which are facing by our fellow professionals.

One more solutions to over come this is, one can take initiative to merge
all these associations as a single association and make sub-association
under single entity by considering type of libraries.

For this our professionals especially they are in better positions should
leave their egos, politics and commit themselves to work towards the
betterment of our profession.

Thanking You,

Dinesh K. S.