[LIS-Forum] need artticles

khushpreet singh khushpreet.singh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:36:10 IST 2008

Dear professionals

I need full text of the the following articles. If anyone has access to any
of the following documents, kindly provide me the full text of these.

   - Baker PG, Goble CA, Bechhofer S, Paton NW, Stevens R, and Brass A. An
   ontology for bioinformatics applications. Bioinformatics. June 1999. 15(6
   ):510–20

   - Bartlett JC, Toms EG. Developing a protocol for bioinformatics
   analysis: an integrated information behavior and task analysis
approach. Journal
   of American Society for Information Science and Technology, March 2005,56(
   5):469–82
   - MacMullen WJ, Denn SO. Information problems in molecular biology and
   bioinformatics. Journal of American Society for Information Science and
   Technology, March 2005,56(5):447–56.
   - Stevens R, Goble C, Baker P, and Brass A. A classification of tasks in
   bioinformatics. Bioinformatics. February 2001.  17(2):180–8.

regards
Khushpreet singh
Librarian
Guru Nanak Ayu. Med. College,