[LIS-Forum] Request of manual for educommons on windows

swaroop s swaroops1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:48:21 IST 2008

Dear professionals,

I think you all are aware of the software "educommons" - a course management software used by MIT as MITopencourseware.

This has a large support on linux, but as we are trying to install it on windows platform, do anybody has worked on educommons or has a manual for installing this on windows would be much appreciated.

Please do send me across the manual or if you have worked on it please send a email as I had some doubt and I am in foreward to prepare a installation manual for installing educommons on windows..

Cheers,
Swaroop S.
SDM Institute for Management Development
Mysore
Karnataka