[LIS-Forum] (no subject)

Library library at rri.res.in
Thu Jan 24 13:29:43 IST 2008

Dear Bharti Kalraf,

You could use some open source software like DSpace, Greenstone to upload
images and make them accessible over the internet/intranet.

You can have a look at this archive to get an idea of its possibilities:

York University's 50th Anniversary Photograph Collection :
https://www.library.yorku.ca/dspace/handle/123456789/581

We have a Dspace repository at RRI (http://dspace.rri.res.in/) where we
are planning to have a photographic collection at some later date.

All the best.

Girija Srinivasan

  Raman Research Institute Library,        Tel:  +91 80 2361 0122 Extn 250
  C V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,        Fax:  +91 80 2361 0492
  Bangalore 560 080, India.                Email: library at rri.res.in