[LIS-Forum] Announcement

SRELS srels at dataone.in
Mon Feb 25 13:16:09 IST 2008

Dear Moderator:
Kindly arrange to announce the notify for the benefit of lis-forum members.

*******
Based on the questions that came up after my talk last month, at the Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science, Bangalore  on the Wiki's tragic experiences, I have collected interesting comments from the ALA's College and Res Libraries discussion forum.

Please forward this to all in your mailing list.

a.. Researching with Wikipedia: The Experiences of Experienced Librarians

I would be happy to respond to any questions, and wish they leave their comments at my blog: http://kmlisc.blogspot.com/

Best, Mohamed Taher
A continuing struggle to understand: Library 2.0: Based and Debased