[LIS-Forum] Please Attend it

mahesh sati satimclib at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 7 21:01:22 IST 2008

Dear all LIS Forum members,

I am much pleased to inform you that  Max Mueller Bhavan (MMB) and the National Knowledge Commission (NKC) in collaboration with the French Embassy, British Council and Instituto Cervantes organise the theme on “Libraries on the Agenda!”: an international seminar on library advocacy, March 13, 2008, Max Mueller Bhavan/ Goethe-Institut, New Delhi.

I think it is a excelent plateform & opportunity for we all to attend it and gain much valuable information in only on 500/-Rupees.

  Please make your confirmed availability on this seminar.

For more please visit http://www.goethe.de/ins/in/ned/wis/en2863413.htm

Thanks & regards,

Mahesh Chandra Sati
BA,MLISc,DCF,MA.-Eco.(Pur.)
EMPI Business School
New Delhi-74
Mob.+91-9968349200

 Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.